Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hubby love

Vic supports me 100% in everything I do. He works so hard for our family, and he deserves some appreciation! Sometimes cards are better than words ;).

I made this cute 3x3in. card for Vic and placed it on the counter so he would randomly find it when he woke up this morning! We all love surprises ;). I used the "Happy Together" stamp set  and used almost every single stamp from the set!

The base of the card is Real Red cardstock, and I stamped the flower image in Real Red ink for a tone on tone look. I then stamped the cute birdies in Old Olive ink (my most used!!) and the sentiment in Real Red. I cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock and punched a scallop border, which I adhered behind my main image. I then took Old Olive cardstock and punched little flowers (from the bitties punch pack which comes with 3 separate mini punches!)  in Old Olive cardstock for a decorative touch!
Happy Together set
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack


Products Used:
Happy Together-114314
Real Red cardstock-102482
Real Red Classic Ink-103133
Old Olive cardstock-100702
Old Olive ink-102277
Basic Black cardstock-121045
Scallop Border Punch-119882
Bitties Punch-118309

No comments:

Post a Comment