Saturday, April 30, 2011

National Scrapbook Month Promotion!

May is National Scrapbook Month, and I have a few fun ways for you to Celebrate it with me!

First, I will be hosting weekly (yes, weekly!) Scrapbook classes every Saturday evening in May. Each week has a selected theme so you can pick and choose which classes you'd like to attend. Each class is $10 and you will complete one two-page coordinating layout! This includes all supplies needed to make a beautiful page! If you pre-pay for three classes, your fourth class is FREE! If you are interested in these classes, please email me by May 1st to RSVP. Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted! Each class starts at 5:30pm.

*Week 1  May 7th ~ Wedding/Love
*Week 2 May 14th ~ Mother's Day
*Week 3 May 21th ~ Family/Friends
*Week 4 May 28th ~ Father's Day



Second, Stampin' Up is offering select products at 30% off! For a flyer click HERE . Here are some of my favorites that are on sale!


Word Play 120308


Party Hearty

111532

Printed Petals
116679

Sweet Shoppe Alphabet Lower
120272
As always, you can shop 24/7 from the comfort of your home by clicking "Shop Now" to the left of my blog. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment